Microtec Ducshop ECU M197 (by Microtec) for most Ducati
PRODUCT INFORMATIONFully programable replacement ECU for any Ducati with a Magneti Marelli 5.9 Includes USB cable & Software Disc.
Injection and ignition control unit, specially designed for use on various Ducati models, replacing the original factory ECU.
The heart of the system consists of the Power PC MPC5534 by Freescale that with the high speed of calculation supported by a system clock of 80MHz, ensures great performance.
The high level of parameters configuration makes this module easily adaptable to different conditions of use.
The unit comes with two basic maps already preloaded and adapted to the model which will be used.
The following models are fully supported:
Monster 800 - Monster 1000 - Monster S2R 800 - Monster S2R 1000 - Monster S4 - Monster S4R
Multistrada 620 - Multistrada 1000 - Multistrada 1100
Sportclassic GT1000 - Sportclassic Paulsmart 1000 - Super Sport 1000 - Sport Turing ST3 - Sport Turing ST4
Street Fighter 1098
Super Bike 749 - Super Bike 848 - Super Bike 998 - Super Bike 999 - Super Bike 1098 - Super Bike 1098R - Super Bike 1198 - Super Sport 800 - Super Sport 900 - Super Sport 1000
Through an adapter supplied with the kit, the unit can be connected via USB to a common Windows based PC.
A specially developed 3D software, allows you to vary and monitor in real time many configuration parameters and values.
1) Plug & Play
2) Comes with it's own heat sink
3) Works with any computer software
4) Is USB (not serial port)
5) Can auto map 3 different A/F ratio's per cyl.
6) One ECU fits all Ducati's except late model 2v Siemens systems
7) Updates can be flashed to the ECU
8) Retains DTC on 1098/1198R, 1198S and SFS
9) Retains 1098R dual injectors
10) Desmosedici Microtec ecu now avail.
12) Is 100% Italian
1. After software is loaded and open on screen
2. Maps are already pre-loaded so don't [Load] anything as CD explains
3. Turn key on
4. Click [Open] on bottom left screen, [Tx] and [Rx] should now highlight
5. On bottom right of screen should display [M197 v1.3a]
6. Click [Rx] then [Configuration] then [OK] Your bike model will display above [Config]
7. Click [RX] then [Mapping 2] then [OK]
8. Click [RX] then [Mapping 1] then [OK] Your map name will now display above [Maps]
9. Set TPS: (Don't use outdated Microtec instructions)
10. Click [Linear] then top right click [Auto Calibration] then [Set] then hold throttle wide open and click [Set] again
11. Click [Save] then [Configuration] then Save to a folder, then [Tx] then [Configuration] then [OK]
12. Bike should now start. If you want to save the Ducshop maps just [Save] to a folder per CD instructions.
USA and Canada Deliveries via UPS ground. For other countries or express shipping contact email@example.com
Payment Options:Paypal, Visa, Mastercard